Total Pageviews

Monday, March 2, 2015

Why Pick Me to be Your Realtor in 2015?


Why? I'll tell ya why! 

Here are just a few of the reasons I would be a great choice to represent you in your up-coming real estate transactions:


1. I am a native to this area, I was voted Rookie Realtor of the Year in 2014 and I also have strong sales and negotiation skills and an excellent track record of satisfied clients that speaks for itself. My experience and knowledge will allow me to offer you superior guidance and advice as you go through the process of buying or selling. Ultimately, it will allow us to achieve the results you are looking for. 

2. I will make sure you have a positive experience buying or selling real estate with me. While the end result is most important, the journey there is important too. You'll find that I'm responsive and easy to reach, take the time to answer your questions, and don't leave you feeling like you're just another transaction.

3. I will dedicate myself to working tirelessly on your behalf to achieve the results you are looking for at the best price in the shortest amount of time.

4. I'm a RE/MAX Realtor and have the power of the RE/MAX brand behind me, the most recognizable real estate brand in the world - no kidding! Nobody in the world (or in Delta County) sells more real estate than RE/MAX.

5. Whether you are buying or selling, my web presence and navigation expertise will provide you with the most cutting edge methods of marketing your home to potential buyers or finding the home of your dreams.

Sound good? Give me a call or shoot me an email today and please pass along my info on to anyone you know who may be looking for a Realtor. Thank you and I look forward to working with you.

Experience the Ashley Trego advantage!
Contact me today at 970-527-2457

Cheers,
Ashley Trego
RE/MAX Mountain West
225 Grand Ave
Paonia, CO 81428
Mobile - (303) 746-6114

No comments:

Post a Comment