Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 22, 2016

A Time To Be Thankful...

A brand new year comes near and I find myself reflecting upon this last one. As with each passing twelve months, and life in general, it had some ups and it had some downs. I am grateful to say that the ups won and I have a feeling that next year will be even better. What will 2017 bring for Ashley Trego? Well, amidst other adventures, I am going to be training for the Kauai Half Marathon in September for one! Is nine months enough time for me to prepare you ask...well see. The real estate market, most especially in Paonia, is thriving. With some luck and leaps of faith I do hope that the folks who wish to make this miraculous little food, wine, film, art, music, people and mountain/valley mecca there home will find what they are looking for. I intend to, and I challenge each of you to do so as well, put out as many positive thoughts and vibes for the new year in hopes that they come back a thousand fold and then some. 2016, its been a sweet ride
and thanks for the memories. 2017, BRING IT ON!! Happy Holidays to all and to all a good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment